Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Post Vacation Roundup



This post is long overdue. No witty stories, but I will include a few pictures, my top 10 favorite (and silly) things about our trip, and links to my runs.




Highlights from the trip


  1. Isabella's giggle when picking up hermit crabs
  2. Ben learning to boogie board and wave board
  3. Watching Chris boogie board
  4. Delicious cupcakes and ice cream from Emack and Bolio's
  5. Palomas and Toasted Head
  6. Running 4 out of the 7 days to counteract all the calories from the food I ate!
  7. The outside shower
  8. Getting up at 6 to go to the laundromat 
  9. Catching crabs in Mill Pond with baloney
  10. Seeing a seal bobbing past us in the water on the first and last day of our trip



My Runs...
Nauset Heights/Beach and East Orleans 6.55 miles by mappy17 at Garmin Connect - Details
Nauset Heights/Beach and East Orleans 5 miles by mappy17 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment